I joined Berkeley Lab’s KBase bioinformatics project as a full-stack developer in March, 2018.
Rally Starter is a platform for political advocacy. I did full-stack development on this project with one other developer.
CommitChange is a fundraising platform for nonprofits that I co-founded as its CTO in 2013. I worked full-time on CommitChange for five years as a full-stack engineer.
- dat-wot – a decentralized user identity and cryptography system (WIP)
- uzu – a minimalistic frontend framework with modular, statechart-driven components
- snabbdom-statechart-components – Fractal UI components with statecharts
- flimflam – Reactive UI components with flyd and snabbdom
- postcss-walk – a postcss directory tree file crawler and watcher
- anchor-hash-scroll – anchor scroll utility
- dontdie - runway calculator
- Elementary Cellular Automata
- ffffocus – small productivity app
- vexpad – compose sheet music with code
- Python Type Inference – Undergraduate project for statically analyzing python code to infer types